17. april 2012
New improved MeriLED for surgical procedures
Merivaara is launching a renewed set of MeriLED surgical lights. The new lights replace the former MeriLED and are available in two different sizes, MeriLED L3 and MeriLED L5, suitable for different types of surgical procedures.
The new MeriLED meet the requirements of today’s operating theatres, helping surgeons perform the most challenging tasks, including:
- High-quality white light with a colour rendering index of 96 Ra
- The indirect light eliminates shadows and guarantees lower irradiated heat in the operating field
- Special light function for endoscopic procedures and double selection of the colour temperature (in L5 only)
- The illuminated field can be extended without affecting the light intensity in the centre of the lit area
- Low power consumption and long lifetime
- Available with HD camera, remote control and monitor holding arms as optional features
MeriLED L3 – great performance in a compact size
When a smaller lamp is enough or required due to limited space, MeriLED L3 with 130,000 Lux is the option. MeriLED L3 provides white and indirect light, as well as adjustment of the illuminated operating field for each surgical procedure. It is particularly suitable for plastic surgery, and as part of a duo or trio system.
MeriLED L5 – designed for excellent performance requirements
In demanding surgical procedures, MeriLED L5 with 160,000 Lux offers excellent visual access to the operated field. MeriLED L5 provides white and indirect light, as well as adjustment of the illuminated operating field for each surgical procedure. Additionally, it features a special type of endo light that facilitates endoscopic operations, as well as 3D lighting that help operating in cavities.